Cause Bracelet Keychain

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Have You Shaved Your Sweater Lately?

There is no better time than on cold winter days to break out your favorite comfy sweater.  I don't always remember to wash mine inside out and almost always forget to keep them out of the dryer, which leaves fuzz balls all over them.  I have a few sweaters that were filled with fuzz balls and I would only wear them to bed. I couldn't get rid of them but I didn't want to wear them out of the house looking the way they did until...

I started shaving them!  Who knew a simple razor could make my sweaters look brand new again!



During Shaving

After Shaving

 Look at all the fuzz I shaved off of ONE sweater!

All you need is a razor!


Make sure you don't press too hard while shaving.....you wouldn't want to put a hole in your favorite sweater.

It took me about 30 min to do the whole thing.  Now I don't have to keep this one in my pajama drawer!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More