Cause Bracelet Keychain

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sweet Potato Chips Recipe

Ok so I looove sweet potatoes in pretty much any form. There is a local restaurant that makes sweet potato fries that I regularly order and cant get enough of. Not the best on the waist line, but uber delicioso. I often make my own at home that are baked, not fired and are much healthier. I recently came across a recipe for these sweet potatoes CHIPS that I tweaked and now am obsessed with. Nothing like a healthy chip, right? There is something magical about sweet potatoes and cinnamon together. Its like they should always be together, married or attached at the hip, best friends like Heather and I. Anyhoo, here's the recipe and I hope you and your family enjoys!




            This is what you need:

                                     ~ 2 Sweet potatoes                                                          
                                     ~  1 tbsp butter (or spray butter if want lighter)
                                     ~ 1/2 tsp salt
                                     ~1/2-3/4 tsp ground cinnamon


 What to Do:
1-Preheat oven *375
2-Thinly slice the potatoes----I used my cheese slicer and it worked like a charm. If you have a mandolin, use it!! The thinner the better!
3-Melt butter in small bowl in microwave and add the rest of your ingredients. Stir, then add Sweet Potatoes
4- Spray cookie sheet and add coated potatoes, arranging them into a single layer.

Bake for 12mins, stir, then for another 12 mins or until corners curl up. Turn off oven and let sit.
Remove and Enjoy!


Written and taste approved by Brandi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More