Cause Bracelet Keychain

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Garlic Cheese Ball Recipe

If you love cheese as much as I do then you will go crazy over this CHEESE BALL! I am a cheese ball at heart and this is my new best friend and favorite recipe. It's simple, with few ingredients and makes enough to share with your cheesy friends. My friend Abby was nice enough to share her aunts recipe after making it for a recent holiday party. I didn't leave the cheese balls side, it came to every room I was in, in fear that someone else would devour it all before me.

      This picture only shows half the size this recipe makes bc I made one w/o nuts for my Nut Free hubby.

Ingredients:
-1 8oz package of cream cheese
-1 1/2 pounds of sharp or extra sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
-Mayonnaise (just enough to moisten 1-2 tbsp)
-Fresh garlic -minced 1-10 cloves depending on taste (I put 7-8 cloves in mine)
-Seasoned salt
-Chopped Walnuts

Preparation:
1~Mix softened cream cheese with grated sharp cheddar cheese with enough mayo to moisten. (Use heavy duty mixer, or clean hands)
2~Add garlic and seasoned salt.
3~Roll into a ball, then roll in chopped walnuts.
4~Wrap and place in refrigerator.

                       *****Best if made several hours ahead of time for flavors to blend*****

                       Serve with choice of cracker-we love it with HOMEMADE wheat thins (CLICK FOR RECIPE)

I plan on making this awesome cheese beast for every party I tend, mainly bc I love it and so I don't eat the entire thing by myself! Happy Eating my Cheesy Friends!!

Written and tasted approve by Brandi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More