Cause Bracelet Keychain

Monday, November 26, 2012

DIY Banners

I love making banners for just about every occasion. Sometimes it takes me a really long time that could be spent doing other things. Until, I found a great Blog called Shanty-2-Chic that provides you with any letter, number or symbol that you may need to make your own banner! Its really is super cheap, easy and doesn't take much time at all.


Materials:
  • printer paper
  • colored paper or cardstock
  • twine or jute
  • adhesive (double sided tape or gluestick)
  • clothes pin
  • sissors or paper trimmer

Directions:
  1. Go to Shanty-2-chic and print out the letter banners you have selected on regular printer paper or cardstock. I chose to do "Jolly" & "Merry".


     2. Cut out banners using sissors or paper trimmer



    3. Glue or double side tape banners onto colored paper. For "Jolly" I used red glitter paper that was 12"x12" and was able to fit two on one sheet. The "Merry" I used brown cardstock.


    4. Trim around each letter banners leaving about 1/4-1/2" of colored paper around the edge making a border.
Then using the twine or jute and clothes pins, hang in desired place! I plan on using this easy banner method for all holidays, birthdays, and seasons! So easy and cheap!



**update**
Here are the signs I made for January :)



 ** UPDATE**
Great for making a Valentines Day sign!

 


written By Brandi

3 comments:

Love your banner so much. I too adore making banners. Smart idea to spray the leaves. I sure do agree with you about $tree. I could go crazy in that place.
vinyl banners

Your banners are simple but very nice. Vinyl Banners Brisbane are obviously very stylist and attractable that gives awesome effects on customers.

Thank you for providing an update about the latest buzz going around. I had less knowledge about the story but now I am up to date with your blog.

Business Card Printing Services

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More