Cause Bracelet Keychain

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Goat Cheese Spread

This really is the easiest and most yummiest cheese spread EVER! My sister in law and I make it for just about every get together bc we love it so much. It was down to the last bit on Thanksgiving, and I was like, "I have to share this recipe with the WORLD!!" So I took a quick photo of the last lil bit before I devoured it. LOL.





Ingredients:
  • 4 oz goat cheese (or get biggest one you can find, more the better!!then adjust rest of ingredients accordingly)
  • 4-6 fresh garlic
  • rosemary to taste (about 1 tsp)
  • water cracker
Directions:
Finely chop up fresh garlic and add to goat cheese. Blend together and then stir in rosemary. Wham Bam, that's it. Spread it on water crackers and if you are like me, you wont leave it until its GONE!


written and taste approved by Brandi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More