Cause Bracelet Keychain

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Easy DIY Dishwasher detergent


 I know that dish washer detergent isn't really all that expensive, but what if you can make it yourself and cost you even less??? You can, and I do! Using the ingredients I make my laundry detergent (previous post), I can make my dish detergent too!




                                              
All you need is:
  • borax
  • washing soda
  • jar/s
  • white vinegar (to spray)/spray bottle
  • funnel if want to eliminate any spillage

All you need is to mix a 50/50 ratio of borax to washing soda!!! I like to just fill two equal sized jars with each ingredient then pour into a bowl to mix.
Then transfer the ingredients back into the jars
Then use a scoop into your dishwasher like you would with a store bought product.
I also make a white vinegar spray that I like to spray on all the dishes before I run the dishwasher. Its just again a 50/50 ratio of vinegar to water. Its like "jet dry" where it leaves a spot free, streaky clean finish, but CHEAPER!!!!

That's it!!! Bam! Done! Quick, easy and super cheap!! Give it a try.


written by Brandi

2 comments:

Thanks for this tip! I hope you don't mind I shared your post on my blog for tomorrow here: http://alivebecauseofchrist.wordpress.com/2013/03/14/dishwasher-detergent-the-ceap-way/
Alive because of Christ,
Erica

We dont mind at all as long as you provide a link back to our blog :) thanks Erica

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More